This Saturday, February 8th, the 2nd annual Heart & Sole 5k will be held! You can register at CFPTF’s website or at the event!
This race has all the makings for Valentine’s Day fun:
- Cupid will be running the race again this year! Those who catch him will win a prize!
- Flowers and strawberries covered in Peterbrooke Chocolatier chocolate for all racers.
- The top male and female finisher will receive two tickets each to Universal Orlando!
- Male and female 2nd and 3rd place finishers receive restaurant or massage gift certificates!
- All participants receive a race t-shirt.
- For younger children not able to participate in the race, we will have a Kid Zone with free face-painting and temporary tattoos!
- All runners, walkers, and riders (strollers and wheelchairs) are welcome. In our inaugural race we had many families participate, and we hope that will be the case again this year!
PRICE: $30 per runner or $50 for two entries (each additional runner $20); Children 12 and under may participate free of charge!
HOW: Register and pay at our Website until 10 PM on February 7th, or register at the race the morning of February 8th. For questions, call (352) 394-0212.
The race will benefit our recreational programs designed especially for children with special needs.
Where & When
Corner of East Avenue and Grand Highway
Clermont, Florida 34711
Saturday, February 8th, 2014
Check-In begins at 8:00 AM
Race begins at 9:00 AM
Central Florida Pediatric Therapy (CFPT) Foundation Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization in Central Florida. CFPT Foundation wants to provide people with disabilities a place to live, a place to work , and a place to maintain their health and enjoy recreation with their peers. To learn about our programs and our future dream, please visit us at www.faithprojects.org.