Our office is seeking a team-oriented and client-focused Personal Lines Account Manager. We offer a professional environment with a strong culture of team member enrichment through continuing education, in-house skills training and a proven record of providing the opportunity of advancement to those with aptitude and initiative. We take our client and team responsibilities seriously, but we also have fun.
We are looking for a candidate with the following experience and qualities:
- 4-40 or 2-20 license required
- At least 3 to 5 years of insurance experience
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent time-management and phone skills
- Ability to cross-sell to existing and new clients
- Extraordinary work ethic
- Experience with online rating with carriers such as Safeco, Nationwide, Travelers and Auto-Owners as well as most of the major homeowners and auto carriers is a plus.
- AMS360 and/or Worksmart/Image Right experience is a plus
LRA Insurance is a family owned and operated agency since 1987. Employees are eligible for benefits after 90 days of full time employment which include PTO, paid holidays and medical benefits. LRA covers most continuing education expenses and supports furthering education through designations and licenses. We also provide in house training on insurance, technical support and personal development. As an active member of the community, LRA supports many local charities year round.
To be considered for this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.